17 January 2013

Fuel


Fuel


This article explains about the movie “Fuel”. New York Times said that this movie shows the way out of this world which needs a solution for the fuel. I agree with this article. This documentary show the problem and what will happen if we keep live like this. After they mention the problems, this movie gives solution too. It told us to use biodiesel instead of use gas. Also, this movie told us to install the solar plate so then we don’t have to use electricity, and all the little solutions that we can make. It is really good that they found the problem and gave solutions but for me, I thought that it is not that easy to buy diesel car and install solar plate on the roof and also I know that it is better for us and better for planet if we install solar power generators and make electricity and use them but we can’t. It is too expensive for me to just go and change my car to diesel car and put solar plate on the roof. So I thought it is good that they have solutions but the solutions are too hard for just normal people to do it.

Since the solutions that the movie gave is hard, I decided to do the things that I can do to make little changes like use more bicycle if i can, or carpooling and instead of using plastic cups, I decide to use mug. These are little small changes but  I am sure if all of us do that, we can make changes.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to focus on small changes we can make individually and you're right to point to several things you're doing or trying to do already.

    But we shouldn't be so quick to dismiss potential solutions for systemic change (biofuels, solar panels, etc.), even if they might be difficult. Often, these kinds of large-scale changes will require a commitment to move beyond and through the initial difficult stages.

    ReplyDelete