15 January 2012

Mall post

My recent visit to the mall was a real eye opener. When I started looking for different things like advertisements and looking at what people did when they were at the mall and how it was set up, I was blown away. I had never actually realized how every mall has the same general structure to it, or how every bit of usable space has an advertisement for something on it. It was amazing how the film and the reading were dead on about what happened in the malls. The workers at the mall are all using similar advertising techniques as to how they approach you and try and sell you something, you know a good sales person when they come at you in a different way though. The way the malls are always in pristine condition, clean floors, ceiling, walls, and even the fake trees are clean and look as good as the day they were bought.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the film and the reading caused you to see the mall in a new way, Brandon.

    ReplyDelete